Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jack!

Happy Birthday, Jack!  Today you are 2 and the time has gone by so quickly.  I love that you are starting to pretend.  I think it's so funny when you make your cars talk to each other and say, "How you doin', Buddy?"  You have been singing "Happy Birthday to You" all week, along with "Bob the Builder" and the "Mighty Machines"  theme song.  We love that you love to sing so much.  You also love water, which makes having tubes in your ears very difficult.  You have no fear when it comes to the pool, which scares me to death.  You love to tease and have a great sense of humor.  I also love how you play with your brother and mimic the things that he does (except when those are naughty things).  You love to explore and climb and have little adventures outside.  You are an animal lover and are so sweet to Rita and Mario.  We love you so much and are excited to have many more birthdays with you.


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jack! I vote for some birthday pictures with his new quilt in the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He can't be 2 already! (I think I'm going to be saying that about each of the little ones these days) Love the way his eyes are rivited to the candles! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your "non smiler" and your super smiler.

    ReplyDelete