Monday, June 8, 2009

Ryan-isms

Today is a very weird day for me. Ryan is at VBS (or PBS as he calls it) and I'm not working there this year so I'm not quite sure what to do with my free time. I can't remember having a morning to myself since before Ryan was born and I probably won't have too many more to myself. Anyway, I thought I would share some funny things that Ryan has said lately.

Yesterday, Ryan got up around 6:30 and was sitting on the couch with me. As usual, he asked me what day it was and I said, "Sunday." He then asked, "What are we doin' today?" I said, "We're going to church." He said, "You mean Sunday School?!" I said, "Yes." He got up and ran down the hall to wake up Phil. He told Phil to hurry and get up because we needed to go to Sunday School "right now!" Phil told him that it was too early and he needed to wait until the clock said 9:00. Ryan pushed the buttons on the clock until it said 9:00. He then said, "See Daddy. It says 9:00. Now we can go!"

During Sunday School, the kids were learning about Joseph and his coat of many colors and how God was always with him. The kids were sharing how God is with them. My mom, who was teaching the class, told Ryan that God was even with him when he went to the car show. He said, "No Grandma, that was Daddy."

I can't wait to hear what he has to say about "PBS" this week.

1 comment: