Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happenings Around the Ogden Home

We have been pretty busy this past week, and it seems as though the busyness will continue until school is out. Here are some snapshots of some more mundane things that have happened around our house in the last week.

First of all, I couldn't be more proud that my trumpet vine is FINALLY blooming. We planted it when we moved in, about 4 years ago. Last year it probably got 3 blooms total, but look at it now! Patience has payed off for this vine.

Next, I got a new haircut that I am really happy with. She cut it with a razor, which I think is really cool.


Next, Ryan has been using the bathroom more and more by himself. He was gone an awfully long time one night under the guise of "pooping." Here is what I discovered when I went to check on him.


I also snapped this picture of his "remorseful" look after I put him in the tub.

3 comments:

  1. toilet lid as sticker chart...he may be onto something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see your trumpet vine is finally doing something. That gives me hope. I planted a couple of them two years ago and they have been so wimpy as far as flowering goes.
    And cute hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie is right! Every time he's there he's reminded!

    ReplyDelete