Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

This weekend, we all went to Fresno to spend some time with Grammy Beth and Papa Don. We had a great time. I got to go shopping at Anthropologie and Ann Taylor Loft and Phil went to the Apple store. Phil and I also got to go on a date to the Limelight. The highlight for Ryan was going to the pumpkin patch. He loved all the pumpkins and feeling the different textures. His most favorite part was collecting the corn cobs they had mulched to make the ground cover of the pumpking patch (as you'll note in the above picture). He came home with two little pumpkins and one larger pumpkin.
Usually balloons are of significant interest for Ryan, but the pumpkins and corn cobs trumped all on this occasion.

1 comment:

  1. anthropologie. I'm jealous. the one in SB didn't have what I wanted, and they're out of them online...would have made you shop for me=)

    cute pumpkin pictures!

    ReplyDelete