Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bobbins and Boys

I have been thinking about the name of my blog and how it lacks originality and how I really don't like the fact it advertises may last name on the internet. I thought the name "Bobbins and Boys" was certainly fitting for me and eliminates half the problem of removing my name. Now if only I could fix the URL... but that seems to be a little difficult. Anyway, this whole renaming thing made me realize that I haven't changed the look of my blog in quite some time. I hadn't really noticed this since I read my blogs through an RSS feed and have been using my iPhone to post as of lately. Anyway, I've spent most of the boys' nap time today giving the blog an overhaul, a "spring cleaning" if you will. I'm pretty pleased with it and I've enjoyed learning how to mess around with designing my header with Keynote and iPhoto.

I don't think I'm going to have as much time to post over the next few weeks since I'll be working full time until school is out, but I am going to try. Bear with me over the next 5 weeks and I'm sure I'll have a lot to post once summer rolls around.

No comments:

Post a Comment