Tuesday, December 15, 2009

6 months!

**UPDATE**

I took Jack the the doctor for his check up (12/18/09). He is one big boy! 19lbs. 14oz. and 27.75 inches long! I can't believe it. Since both of these measurements fall into the 90th percentile, the doctor commented that he is "very symmetrical." I thought that was really funny.


Jack turned 6 months old today. I can't believe how much he's grown and how quickly the time has gone by. Jack's interests now are chasing Rita and Jed around the house in his walker. He also likes to run his walker over Ryan's cars and then laugh when Ryan gets mad. His favorite people are Ryan and Rita. He has no interest in sitting up and if I try to make him sit up, he pushes himself backward, then rolls over and tries to pull himself forward toward any object he can, without luck. He has two little teeth that look so cute when he smiles. He is working on getting his top two teeth, but those two are giving him trouble. He is a super happy baby and is pretty easy going. He loves being around people. He only gets unhappy when he is tired, or hungry. I'm just thankful both of those situations are easy to fix. I love this little guy so much!





3 comments:

  1. What a cute kids. Rita looks disgusted.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita disgusted? Oh, I don't think such a sweet dog could ever look disgusted! (sarcasm of course!)

    Jenny, he is just so cute, and I'm sure he and Eli will be fast friends, as Eli also doesn't like to sit. In his opinion, he just wasn't meant to bend that way!

    P.S. Two more days! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the pictures. The one of Ryan is so cute and ornery and excited all at the same time. These all make me smile.

    ReplyDelete