Saturday, October 3, 2009

New Season and a New Project

As summer shifts into fall, I am also beginning a shift to a new season. I should be able to drop my last feeding with Jack this week and will be "unattached" to my little baby. I will also be returning to work full time sometime before the end of the month. I am trying to get myself back together mentally and have not had a great week because of a negative reaction to my medication. I am hopeful and optimistic that the coming week will be better and I will yet again be me.

In light of this new season, I thought a new bag would be in order. I used some of my birthday money at Strawberry Patches and began designing a pattern last week. Today I cut it out, basted all the interfacings, and sewed the outside together. I can't wait to see the finished product, but here is a taste of things to come.


Here is my messy room in "Project Mode."

Lastly, Kate visited last week and brought Jack this cute little hat that she knitted for him. I love it and can't wait until it's cool enough for him to wear it.



1 comment:

  1. Love the purse, sorry for the med problem, love Jacks picture...it's cool enough to wear it, at least it has been here. So cute, can't wait until Wed afternoon to see you all but especially those adorable boys. Will continue to pray for your health

    ReplyDelete