Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone!  I took pictures of the boys early this morning before they had a chance to get their cute little Easter outfits dirty.  Ryan was so sweet.  He remembered where I took their picture last year and took Jack by the hand and led him right to that spot and posed.  While we didn't get "the perfect shot" I think these are all pretty funny so I'm going to let you see.







I am in love with Ryan wearing that little hat.  Jack wouldn't cooperate, but I'll settle for one boy in a hat.  As far as my Easter attire went, I had some snafus with my dress that I was making and ended up ordering some fabric for it online.  It should be here tomorrow.  I'll post pictures whenever my dress gets finished.  Here is my dress in its current state minus the fabric for the yoke and sleeves.


I hope you all had a great day with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment