Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mood Fabric

For Christmas, Phil bought me a gift certificate to Mood Fabric in L.A. because of my love for sewing and Project Runway. We journeyed to L.A. yesterday to see a panel discussion with the cast and writers from Castle, which was an amazing experience and another blog post in itself.
We got to L.A. early enough to go to Mood. It's a fabulous store with designer fabrics galore. Beautiful. And there is a cute chihuahua named Oscar that greets visitors at the entrance. I took my time perusing the fabrics and finally settled on two.




I'm planning on making a top with the first fabric. It's a silk/cotton blend that feels divine. I think I'm going to make this Cynthia Rowley Simplicity top.



I'm planning on making a dress with the second fabric. I like the Collette Macaron dress for that fabric.



I'm so glad to have a sewing inspiration again and I can't wait to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment