Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Etsy Shop!

Over the past few years, several of you have told me that you would like me to open an Etsy shop.  This summer, I wrote my first marketable pattern for the crib bedding that I sewed for baby Carolina.  I had my friend, Amanda, test the pattern this summer on her crib bedding.  (This is the blanket I made using the fabrics from Amanda's crib bedding.  I don't have any pictures of her nursery, but it's really cute!)


I had the pattern mostly finished before the school year started, but I had had no time to edit it until now, nine weeks into the school year.  Anyway, I have a new Etsy shop called Bobbins and Boys and you can check out the link on my sidebar.  The only thing I have for sale is my crib bedding pattern.  If you or a friend want to sew some crib bedding, please direct them my way.   My old Etsy account is now gone, so look up Bobbins and Boys and add me to your circle.  Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. random... but would that happen to be Amanda H, expecting baby girl Camille next month?!?!?!? (She's my best friend!) it looks like the fabrics she picked out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's too funny! :) glad I came across your blog (through band of brothers - who I don't know either, but is a friend of a friend) Please give Manda a hug for me next time you see her!! I'm planning to come out in Dec so I can introduce my little boy and love on her newbie! :) Maybe i'll run into you then!

    ReplyDelete