Sunday, November 22, 2015

House Rennovations

The second that we got the keys to our house, I could not wait to get going on the house projects. Immediately we met with a painter and a contractor. I had only 4 weeks until I had to start working again at school! We had the whole house painted and gave the kitchen a complete facelift. I felt absolutely giddy with the results. 



I spent many hours reprinting this craigslist entertainment center...






And this bookcase too.


The quilt on this sofa is such a favorite. I so enjoyed making this at my grandma's this summer.


I still can't believe this house is ours. I sometimes feel like I need to pinch myself. 

I also have enjoyed having a mantle to decorate seasonally.





About a week after we moved in to our house, I had to say one of my hardest good byes. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment