Friday, December 20, 2013

Grandma's Birthday

My grandma Net fell and broke her other hip in August.  For her birthday, we threw her a big party with the whole family and brought her to her house (she has been recovering in a rehab facility).  She was delighted to be home and to see the whole family.  I think we were just as happy to have her back at her house.  To document the occasion, we had Lorie photograph all of us.  


The pictures of my boys with my grandma are probably my favorite of all.  They are just great.  



My boys look so sweet in this picture.  


It only lasted a moment and Jack let his true colors shine.  






Our extended family has partially gotten together once a week for as long as I remember.  Since Grandma fell, we hadn't all been together since August.  Her birthday party was a great get together for all of us.  I am really looking forward to seeing everyone again for Christmas.  


No comments:

Post a Comment